Dear Clients and Colleagues,
The Injury and Disability Law Center remains fully operational and dedicated to our clients. However, as the situation continues to progress with the Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic, we are putting in place safety measures consistent with the recommendations from our federal, state, and local government leaders.
The following changes will begin March 20th at The Injury and Disability Law Center and continue until further notice:
- The Injury and Disability Team will be working remotely. The law office operations will remain fully in place and working, as usual, however, our office building will be closed. There will be no changes to our office hours, your ability to timely and effectively communicate with us, or the administration of your claims. Our office can fully operate remotely and we will continue to work on each claim consistent with our normal operation.
- All scheduled meetings will take place by phone or video conference.
- All future communication will be by phone, email, or text message. There will not be any in-person meetings.
- We have a lock box available at our office front door in which records or any other items you need us to receive can be dropped off to us safely and securely. We will check that box daily.
- All benefits checks will be mailed out as there will be no in-person pickup at our office.
It is our hope that these measures will not last long, but for now they will remain in place until prudent and responsible to change them. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 575-300-4000.
The Injury and Disability Law Center