Every day, we put our trust in others. On the road, at places of business, and especially in the doctor’s office, we trust that others will act in a safe and responsible manner. Unfortunately, this is not always the case. Poor choices are made or accidents happen, and injury victims are left to bear the consequences of someone else’s carelessness. During these difficult times, it is natural to have many questions and worries. How will you get medical care? How will you pay for the care? What will happen if you can’t work? What rights do you even have?
At The Injury and Disability Law Center, the experienced legal team led by personal injury attorneys Jeremy Worley and Josh Worley are here to help answer these questions and more. Our lawyers tenaciously represent injury victims and fight to help them obtain the medical care and compensation they deserve.
Types of Personal Injury Cases Our Roswell Trial Lawyers Handle
A personal injury case is designed to protect individuals when another person’s actions (or failure to act) causes them harm. These types of cases can arise from many different situations. At The Injury and Disability Law Center, we assist clients in a wide variety of circumstances, including those facing issues related to:
- Auto Accidents – Every year in New Mexico, thousands of people are injured and killed in car wrecks, accidents involving big trucks, and motorcycle accidents. Drivers who are distracted, impaired, reckless, or simply not paying attention can and should be held accountable for their careless behavior behind the wheel.
- Medical Malpractice – Patients put their very lives in the hands of medical providers every day, and those providers should take that responsibility very seriously. When your doctor, nurse, or other medical professional causes your suffering because they fail to meet the standards of care, you and others can be protected.
- Premises Liability – Business and property owners have a duty to make sure their properties are safe. Slip and falls, dog bites, inadequate security, and more can be cause for a liability claim.
Compensation Available to New Mexico Personal Injury Victims
Personal injury cases are civil matters, and the at-fault party can be held financially responsible for many of the consequences the victim may suffer. In New Mexico, it is possible for injury victims to obtain compensation for:
How Our Roswell Personal Injury Attorneys May Be Able to Help
Considering a legal case after an injury can be difficult. Physical pain, emotional distress, and financial worries can be overwhelming. At The Injury and Disability Law Center, our legal team understands that injury victims simply want to get their lives back, and we want to help shoulder that burden to help you get there. When you retain our services, you can count on us to provide:
- Personal attention. We do not presume to know anything about our clients’ experiences or desired outcomes. We pride ourselves on our commitment to really listening and getting to know you, so we can work together toward the legal result that will best meet your individual goals. We care about our clients and have a deep desire to make sure your needs are taken care of every step of the way.
- Help with medical care. For many clients, those needs include coordinating medical care. Sometimes, injury victims are unsure where to seek the care they need or worry about paying for treatment. We have relationships with many local care providers, and we can help arrange appointments without any upfront fees.
- No fee worries. At The Injury and Disability Law Center, our legal team works on a contingency basis, which means our clients do not have to pay for our services out of pocket. We understand the financial pressure an injury can cause, and we structure our fees to help ease that stress. Legal fees are taken only from a successful case award.
- Modern representation. When it comes to being successful in court or with insurance companies, our legal team takes an aggressive, modern approach. We conduct thorough investigations in every case, and we hire experts to help prove liability when necessary. Additionally, an experienced attorney can help shift the balance of power in negotiations with insurance companies, who will seek any way to settle a case for less than it is worth.
Call Our New Mexico Personal Injury Law Firm Today
Personal injury attorneys Josh Worley and Jeremy Worley know that the compensation from a personal injury case is vital to victims’ future physical, emotional, and financial success. Our legal team will take the time and resources necessary to get the best recovery in every case. Call our Roswell office today, or take a moment to fill out the contact form on this page. Speak with one of our bilingual case managers to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation today. We will share information and partner together to help you and your family move forward as successfully as possible.
Call Now (575) 300-4000